- Delivery & returns
Wall sticker dedicated and inspired by the Romanian seaside.
The trip starts in the Danube Delta, then a quick stop in Mamaia and a longer one in Constanta. Here some of the most important monuments are present, trying to show also the mix of culture in this pontic city: statue of Ovid, roman poet exiled in the port of Tomis, the big Mosque, the Genovese Lighthouse, the beautiful art nouveau Casino. Then we pass by the naval port and we continue our virtual journey in Olimp resort and Mangalia port with it’s lovely white and blue lighthouse. The last stop is in Vama Veche where we camp in tent !
wall vinyl, transfer foil
grey + dark blue + ice blue + red
80x180cm ( 31.5″x70.9″)
The decal comes in separate pieces and it is for you to combine the elements according to your wish or the wall you have. The dimensions of the final composition may vary.
DECAL SET INCLUDES
– vinyl decal
– easy-to-follow instructions
All designs are made from vinyl with special wall adhesive (for washable paint, not silicon or teflon based paint), but they can also be applied on other smooth surfaces like furniture, electronics, glass, metal.
They can be easily removed, leaving no marks, as long as the wall is well finished – you can test your paint with a small piece of adhesive paper tape or with the test-sticker you will find in the box.
If installed correctly, the decals will last over 5 years on interior surfaces and up to 2 years on exterior facades.
1. tape your wall sticker in the middle, place it on the wall and press it with a scraper;
2. start with one half and slowly peel away the transfer foil holding the pieces together and cut the paper backing;
3. press it with the scraper carefully, to avoid air bubbles;
4. repeat step 2 and 3 for the second half of the sticker;
5. gently and carefully roll down the transfer foil.
* you will also find this instructions printed on the product box.
** you will not receive customized instructions for each design, due to their versatility as composition.
1-3 working days
Romania: 1 working day
Europe: 2-5 working days
International: 2-14 working days
within 14 days following delivery and only if the product wasn’t damaged in any way or removed from it’s paper support or transfer foil.